LED Monitor LG 18.5 Inch HDMI [ 19M38HB ]
- Brands LG
- Product Code: 19M38HB
- Availability: 3 Days
LG 19 inch HD Monitor, TN Panel with VGA, HDMI Ports - 19M38HB (Black)
- creen Size: 19 inch (46.99 cm) HD Ready (1366 X 768) TN Panel; Dimensions(WxDxH) Set (with Stand): 44.3 x 17 x 35.8 cm; Set (without Stand): 44.3 x 6.1 x 26.7 cm
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port ; Type: Adapter ; Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz ; Key Number (Power Key Included): 6 ; Key Type: Tact type ; [Key Location]: Bottom
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 200 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms, Contrast Ratio(DFC): Mega
- Viewing Angle: 90 degree horizontal 65 degree vertical
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes, Surface Treatment: Anti glare, 3H
The LG 19M38H-B monitor has screen size of 18.5". This monitor has an HDMI and VGA connector which is very unique feature.
Also the product includes HDMI connecting cable.
The monitor is ideal for home, office, CCTV Surveillance monitoring etc..
It also has VGA connect incase if user want to connect the monitor on VGA.
The monitor also has VESA standard mounting feature, This monitor has vairos features like :- 1) Color Weakness Mode - This mode helps the users with color weakness.
Color revision algorithms are used to help those with color weakness who have difficulty distinguishing certain ranges of colors can view all the important content. 2) Flicker Safe 3) My Display Presets : OnScreen Control allows you to modify your screen configuration by a few clicks without forcing physical buttons built in monitor.
My Display Presets offers customized picture mode for specific software.It has automatically applied to picture mode you already preset.
You don't need to select the picture mode each time. 4) Reader Mode : Protect Your Eyes and View in Comfort Did you know that your eyes are affected by flickers on the monitor while you may not have seen them? Over time, working, gaming and movie viewing can cause eye strain and fatigue.
But, Flicker Safe and Reader Mode helpmaximize visual comfort by protecting your eyes from harmful blue light and reducing the flicker level to almost zero. 5) Split Screen : Customize Your Workspace for Multitasking Screen Split divides the display into multiple sections for different tasks by resizing the windows on the screen.
Its advanced options have expanded to include 4 types of Picture-in-Picture(PIP) Mode among 14 options. With PIP Mode you can work on the main screen while watching a video in a smaller window floating on the screen.