LAN Spliter 1 By 2 Port
- Brands Others
- Product Code: Splitter 2 Port
- Availability: 10
LAN Cable Splitter 2 Port
- Easily convert your RJ45 connection in to two RJ45 sockets with this RJ45 T Adapter.
- This can be used if you are using an "Ethernet cable" (Cat 5/6 cable), with the same RJ45 plugs for a purpose OTHER than computer Ethernet networking. Such examples might be: Analog phone system, serial data transfer, or some other unusual application. It will physically split/share the wiring of an RJ45 socket, into two sockets.
- If you are connecting 2 computers to one internet access, please make sure only ONE computer is ON at any one time.
- Use with older 4-line analog phone systems which use 8P8C (RJ45) cables. This will split the lines allowing two such phones to be connected to the same input line.
- NOTE: This Ethernet splitter allows two computers to share one Ethernet line ONE AT A TIME, it doesn't support both computer to connect onto the internet simultaneously.